Don't miss out on the opportunity to be part of this unique sparkling event in the UK's festival capital, brought to you by the winner of "The Best Hospitality & Drinks Industry Marketing Company in Scotland".
Following last year’s hugely successful event, Wine Events Scotland is excited to announce Fizz Feast 2018 will be held in Edinburgh on Saturday 17 November 2018. This celebration of sparkling wine and artisan food is perfect timing for visitors making decisions about their Christmas fizz, food and gifts for family and friends.
Fizz Feast is held at the prestigious Edinburgh Academy on Henderson Row, just 15 minutes’ walk from Princes Street and situated conveniently between the residential areas of New Town and Stockbridge.
The venue is all on ground floor level and with free parking and unloading beside the hall it’s ideal for exhibitors without the usual city accessibility restrictions.
Fizz Feast is inviting Champagne and sparkling wine producers along with fabulous artisan food producers to be part of this sparkling event. We just have a few spaces left for 2018 so if you'd like to be part of the action please contact Diana now
Exhibitors may sell on the day and have the opportunity to include an exclusive offer for visitors in the Fizz Feast brochure.
The event is split into two main sessions; 12 noon - 3 pm followed by 4 pm - 7 pm. A press preview is being held from 11.30 am.
Tickets are sold in advance with up to 350 people expected to attend over the whole event.
A carefully targeted media campaign will be running throughout local and national Scottish media attracting printed and digital publicity.
Exhibitors are featured regularly in the social media campaign.
The event is promoted to consumers at all Wine Events Scotland events as well as to those attending Foodies Festival in Edinburgh.
SCROLL DOWN TO FIND OUT WHAT PEOPLE THOUGHT LAST YEAR
"What a fabulously fizzy, effervescent event"
Testimonials - Fizz Feast 2017
- "The event certainly went very well for us. Location was perfect, projection of bottle shots and advertising very effective. The support team was great. The visitors were perfect and we appreciated they were interested in learning more about our products and production process, rather than just tasting. Please count us in for next year” - Francesca Amato, Zonin, exhibitor
- "Congratulations Diana on holding a very successful event” - Mark O'Bryen MW, Taittinger Champagne, exhibitor
- "What a fabulously fizzy, effervescent event, huge thanks” - Jonathan Ray, exhibitor
- "I was very impressed. The ease of access was amazing. The way it was organised and the information given out on the lead up was very good” – Angela Lyons, Eteaket, exhibitor
- "The event was very well organised. How did you keep a smile on your face all day?” - Leanne Muldowney, Stag Bakeries, exhibitor
- "What a fabulous event. Well done Diana!” - Joanna Dunlop, Dunlop Marketing
- "Fantastic excitement and fun. Loved every minute” - Zoe Mack, visitor
- "Spectacular! We all really enjoyed it, thank you” - Janine Marsh, visitor